Used to love Natural Advantage

Matawan, New Jersey 3 comments
2.5
Turnaround Time

and would ALWAYS get compliments on my skin.. there were many problems however starting back from losing Kathie Lee as their spokesperson, then getting Jane Seymour, spending too much money and advertising on her and her family - (how about using real, non-celebrities to promote the products) then changing the formulas, discontinuing many products in the line, and then throwing in the towel on the whole line.

i am currently 50 years old, and to this day, i have not one wrinkle by my eyes or crow's feet. my pores have gotten bigger since i ran out of their products though.

now i have to find a line that i like and that works... at 50 years old, no less.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. seymorelover is quite happy with that the products worked for me and stated that there is a room for improvement of all the discontinued products. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Natural Advantage needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Natural Advantage.

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1278868

I love NA and I am so disappointed to hear the line has been discontinued. Good thing I am overstocked on the products. Now I am out of facial moisturizer.

San Juan Bautista, California, United States #1240933

I agree. I'm 63 and NO wrinkles, have been using NA for 10+ years. I have no idea what to purchase to replace NA...did you find anything?

Richmond, Virginia, United States #1228258

I am in the same situation. Please post what you fine

I loved the way Natural Advantage made my skin look

Houston, Texas 0 comments
5.0
Turnaround Time

I used to use Natural Advantage. It worked on my skin.

Nobody believed that I was in my late 50's. I was 62 when I stopped. I just couldn't afford it anymore after I retired. I now use hyauluric acid and vitamin C.

It is a lot cheaper. Natural Advantage was the best, ever.

I would go back to it if I could afford to. I am sure that it depends on how damaged your skin is when you start using the product as to how quickly it begin to show improvement.

This person wrote the review because of "nobody would believe my age. they thought that i was 20 yrs younger than i was" of natural advantage products from Natural Advantage and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Natural Advantage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Natural Advantage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Natural Advantage - Moisturizer Review from Charlotte, North Carolina

Charlotte, North Carolina 0 comments
1.3

I was going to come back after using my excess products..but seeing negative remarks and no on line site...tells me I may have to find new products. I have not seen any info-mmercial because I haven't stayed up late recently. Are they going out of business.

I stopped also because in my last order they sent two small tube to equal what I had normally gotten. So this was third change in moisturizer container since I began using their products.

I used several years and it first came in pump glass tiny bottle that was white. When I got all the tiny tube for day and night use.....I treated how much was wasted in tube when you ran out so fast.

I had left over so got upset and called to just stop.

I liked face scrub and moisturizer. Now not sure what to do. ???

This person wrote the review because of not as described of moisturizer from Natural Advantage. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Natural Advantage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Natural Advantage - Cancelled

Jersey City, New Jersey 0 comments

I cancelled your product a year ago and I still get charged and product sent to my house.You do not have the permission to use my charge card if I cancelled and returned product.I just got another order sent and charged which I returned I just got credit to my account.But I just saw that I was charged again for another that I did not order but was charged and money was taken from my account didn't received the product yet.If it is not resolved I am going to the better business n report your company at once.

Review about: Cindy Crawford Advanced System.

Natural Advantage - Never received the Products

Odessa, Texas 0 comments

I Larry terry ordred the produces for my wife over 4 weeks ago and still have not received anything. Contacting them is useless and am very pissed off.

They will not return my calls or e-mails. Guthrey Runker needs to be sued and held accountable for false advertisement. I am contacting the BBB and my attorney. I will not recommend this product to anyone because my wife ha s not got hers to see if the products work or not.

I also can not believe Jane Seymour would endorse a product that is not true to their word. I want something done about the false advertisement Natural Advantage is doing.

Re; Natural Advantage product, attempt to cancelle

Chicago, Illinois 0 comments

I have been attempting to get a response from Natural Advantage. I still have some product left from my first shipment, I have a second, I don't want to get a third because I am not seeing as positive a change in my skin as I had hoped.

I am going to try to continue to use up what I have and see if my skin adjusts, however, I don't want to keep receiving product that I may not be able to use. I have e-mailed my concern to (NACust@grfs.com) and have tried to call.

I told them I don't want anymore charges to my account or my credit card, I don't want anymore shipments of product sent to me, I want to be refunded any differences due me, and I want confirmation sent to my E-mail stating they will honor my requests. Please help!